If you need any help, You can talk to our expert Here
What are web design and implementation all about? Is it just about planning layouts, choosing Content Management Systems and getting your codes in order? Not really! Web designing is a way more nuanced exercise than what we have mentioned here.
Why are you Creating this website?
At the very onset, one needs to decide the purpose behind creating the website in the first place. Why do you want to create a website?
- Is it to promote yourself (like artists, authors, musicians do)?
- Is it to promote your business or an institution that you’re running (a school, painting class, dance class etc)?
- Do you just want to inform your audience about what you or your business do/does?
- Do you want to draw membership from the website as well?
- Who do you want to appeal to? Which audience group are you targeting?
Not many are aware but having a clear idea about the gender and age of your target audience actually helps you zero in on a smart layout for your site. When it comes to web design in Bangalore the “preparation” actually starts way before you think it starts. Once your intentions of creating a website are spelt out clearly you can actually get on with the design preparation. Here is a look at the comprehensive steps to create a website.
Step 1: Planning the Design
The design preparation starts with getting on with the web editor and initiating your design after you have collected important data reflecting the preferred design styles of your target audience. Then:
- Prepare the format of the website
- Implement the sitemap
- Decide on the scripting language to be employed – like Java, PHP etc
Step 2: The Editorial Board
The real designing of the site starts with you entering the editorial board, getting your design tools ready etc. However, the wisest souls out there suggest that you should ideally go on to prepare a rough of the design before getting on with the editorial board and that’s quite simply because of the fact there are inevitable mistakes that you wouldn’t want to see on the editorial board. At this stage, the best web design company in India would invariably carry out a validation of the search engine optimized URLs – thereby making sure that they are right where they should be.
Important steps at this stage include:
- Choosing wire-frames
- Format of the site
- Icons and Fonts
Step 3: Content planning
Get your targeted keywords in place and create an SEO sitemap. Include blogs, testimonials and vlogs in your site. These are the top draws for websites that drive traffic. Choose appealing fonts.
Step 4: Designing the site
Step 5: Testing the website
This stage is important to ascertain whether the intention behind the creation of your website is fulfilled or not. Check whether the design is working efficiently across all platforms including mobile devices, laptops, tablets and desktop or not. Please ensure that the source codes are working properly as well.
- Check alt text deployment for your images
- Authenticate structured and data schema
- Make sure image load times are duly optimized for search engines
- Template Coding validation
Step 6: Create Content for the site
- Choose at least 500 or 1000 words to start off with
- Present your content well with the help of sub-headings, bullet points and small paragraphs
- Write meta title and description
- Check the double landing pages for quality validation
Step 7: Web Hosting
Your web developer will tell you that only creating the site and content will not really do – as far as web designing is concerned. You need proper web hosting services to secure storage space and access for your website.
Step 8: Marketing
Search Engine Optimization and promotion of websites through digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are an important part of the website marketing.
Step 9: Maintenance
Website maintenance encompasses constant review of your site via fixing broken links, updating it with new content, checking links and bringing about changes in style of writing as per your readers (if that’s required).
IndGlobal Digital Private Limited
Transforming your business digitally
If change is inevitable- then, digital business transformation is the ultimate challenge in change management. We @indglobal help catapult you through change with exponential success.
–Rakesh Dadhich (Founder & CEO)
Indglobal is a decade old, award winning, full service- digital transformation agency with cutting edge capabilities and comprehensive expertise to deliver business transformations with immense success worldwide.
We leverage our large knowledge base to deliver solutions that meets customer needs, business and budget expectations.
- Best E-commerce service Provider in Bengaluru, 2015
- Awarded “Best startups in Mobile application Development services, 2016
- Awarded “Best Startups the year 2017
- Awarded “Best SME of the year in Web Designing & Mobile Apps Development”
- Best Startups in Mobile Application Development
- Best SME of the year
- Best E-commerce services
- Best Startups of 2017
- International Arch of Europe Award
- Most promising Web Design Company
- Best E-commerce & Digital Marketing Company
- Awarded “Most promising Web Design Company in Bangalore, 2011”
- International Arch of Europe Award, 2015 Frankfurt”
- Awarded “Best E-commerce & Digital Marketing Company in India, 2015”
- 500+ Domestic & Global Clients
- 80+ Seasoned Experts
- 10+ countries clientele Base
- 10+ Industry Verticals
- 8+ Years of Excellence
- Indglobal was founded by Mr. Rakesh Dadhich in 2010. He has over 25 years of vivid experience in IT, Avionics and SAP. He holds a B.E, MBA and a PG diploma in ERP.
- Before Indglobal, he was the M.D of Zunetech Consulting Pvt.Ltd which was into SAP implementation and managed a team of 100 highly qualified SAP professionals.
Why Indglobal is your 1st choice?
Rating and Accreditations
Indglobal is a member of accredited by D & B
- Featured in Startup City magazine July 2016
- Featured in Silicon India Magazine May 2017
- Featured in The CEO Magazine December 2017
Our Leadership Areas
Ecommerce Consultant’s and Developers
Mobile Application Consultants & developers
App Backend Development, Native iOS and Android development, Hybrid apps, Tablet Apps, API development, third Party Integrations, Mini Game Development
Customized Corporate websites
International Designs, device responsiveness, content management systems, cutting edge technology, search and speed optimized.
Consultation, documentation, architecture, UX design, development on LAMP Stack, MEAN stack, Job Portals, News Portals, Travel Portals, LMS Ticketing Portals, Automotive Sites, Customized applications ( Multi-Platform)
- Agile Planning
- Launch Maintenance
The Best Work With Us
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Magento Developers
- iOS Developers
- Quality Analysis
- PHP Developers
- WordPress Developers
- UX designers
- Business Analysts
- Front End Developers
- Android Developers
- Digital Marketing Experts
We work with the best in the world
Decathlon, Quikr, Toyota, Nasscom, IIMB, Jockey, Lexus, Karnataka Police, Shell MRPL Aviation, LT, Rent Rupee, Salarpuria Sattva, Allergan, KIOCL Limited, HCG Hospitals, Allergan,
Coats, Tejas Networks, BHEL, Citi, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals, MAC Wine Talk, Q tickets, Rare Rabbit, Adishwar, Snowman, SS Jewels, Shankara, Meraj, VDB, Treemendous.in, HM Group, Tele DNA, Posiflex, Definer, Somaiya, IvyCamp and Confident Dental Care
PHP (Laravel, Codeigniter)
Ethereum, Hyper Ledger
Adobe Experience Manager
We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship
10 Reasons to prove that Indglobal Digital Pvt Ltd is the undisputed numero uno firm in the field of SEO services in the Bangalore city